In 2015 Turrito acquired an IT support business with over 20 years’ experience in Managed Services and Business IT Support, enabling it to extend its service and support from Wide Area Networking right through to Local Area Networking. This desktop to datacentre approach means that Turrito can now provide, configure and support every aspect of a business’s IT system.
Turrito can provide a fully outsourced IT department, act as an extension of your existing IT department, or provide permanent technical placements. By using best-in-class solutions and decades of experience, Turrito can maintain your in-house IT needs and turn IT into one of the most valuable and resilient parts of your business.
The advantages offered by going the managed IT services route include:
- Maximum uptime
- Rapid resolutions of IT issues
- Quick and easy onboarding processes for new users
- Data and information protection
- Proactive approach resolving issues often before they become problems
- Unlimited support for a fixed monthly fee
- Easier budgeting and forecasting
Talk to us about anything from spam right through to future-proof hybrid Cloud solutions. Ensure your business has the right IT solutions and support to give it the competitive edge you require in this digital age.
As a significant partner of Microsoft, Mimecast, ESET, Sonicwall, RedStore and other industry-leading brands, we can deliver a number of powerful and agile managed solutions to your business.
We provide the following managed services:
- Anti-virus – Desktop security features offer protection against viruses, malware, and other malicious software. A managed AV solution needs to be constantly updated and managed to keep up with today’s evolving threats
- Anti-spam – Say goodbye to spam and phishing with our sophisticated filters
- Backups – Backup all data and ensure it’s tested constantly and easily accessible
- Firewall – Just installing a firewall is not good enough. Attack techniques are constantly changing, and a well-managed Firewall is essential to ensure continuity
- Email – Email is no longer just a simple communication tool. Branding, filtering and archiving are all essential add-ons which need to be managed constantly
- Disaster recovery – much more than just backup: when disaster strikes how long will it take you to return to full capacity? How much will this downtime cost you? Can you recover completely? A managed Disaster Recovery solution means you have answers to these questions and are content with the answers!
- Connectivity – in this age of digital dependency your business needs dependable connectivity at all times. Having one unmanaged and unguaranteed Internet connection is a recipe for downtime and loss of productivity. Let us map out, set up and maintain a connectivity solution which is relevant and robust