Microsoft Office 365 is your all-inclusive office solution, including hosted Outlook, Teams Collaboration, SharePoint, Video Conferencing and more. Turrito Networks helps take your business to the next level with the very best in Microsoft products, with a dedicated team responsible for migrating and managing our customers Microsoft deployments and environments.
- Microsoft Office applications can be accessed via mobile devices and are automatically updated;
- Access to advanced email functionality, such as mail hosting and the ability to share calendars with your contacts;
- The ability to host a conference or group call where you can share screens and take notes in real time;
- File sharing features that allow more than one user to work on a project or document;
- Free Web site setup and no hosting fees; and
- Advanced security features and settings.
With Office 365, you get the latest Office applications – and much more.
At its heart is Office itself—the familiar Office applications businesses use every day—now offered as a cloud service, so it’s always up to date. But Office 365 is also so much more. It’s about bringing enterprise-grade services to organizations of all sizes, from online meetings to sharing documents to business-class email.
- Always up-to-date. Never buy a new version of Office again!
- Each user can install Office on up to 5 PCs or Macs.
- Save to the cloud for backup and anywhere access.
- Use Office on your smartphone and tablet.
Turrito Networks started from wanting to make their customers feel more important than the big blue chips, by giving them preferential support, pricing and service delivery like they’ve never experienced before.
Business-class email – Gain large, 50GB mailboxes that can send messages up to 25MB in size, with contacts shared calendars, and spam and malware protection that stays up to date. Built with Exchange email technology, the leading email solution for business around the world. Use your own custom domain for your professional email address, connect with Outlook for fully featured offline support, and access email via any modern web browser. Available on your PC or Mac, as well as Windows Phone, iPhone, Android, and Blackberry devices.
Online meetings – Hold scheduled or ad hoc online meetings for up to 250 participants, with screen sharing, audio and video, virtual whiteboards, polls, and shared notes. Partners and customers can fully participate through any HTML5 browser.
Online document storage and file sharing – Get 1TB of space in the cloud to store, backup and easily share files. Files are accessible from almost any device, also synchronized offline and available without an internet connection.
Private social networking and collaboration – Set up a social network that helps your company stay connected, share information across teams, and make faster, more informed decisions.
Technical support – Have confidence knowing that your Office 365 subscription comes with 24/7 technical support by a global network of experts, with 1 hour response time for critical, service impacting events.
Simplified IT Management – Reduce headaches by reducing your IT infrastructure. Content lives safely in globally distributed datacenters with continuous backup and disaster recovery abilities.
Financially backed SLA – Get peace of mind knowing your services are available when you need them with a financially-backed 99.9% uptime service level agreement.