With a 4-in-1 offering and competitive pricing, Redstor offers the best value for money in the marketplace.
When you pay for cloud backup and recovery, you also get archiving, disaster recovery and Redstor’s Search and Insight – all included in the price.
Covered in this article:
4-in-1 Data Management
Backup & Recovery
Whether your data is on-premise, hybrid or in the cloud, our pioneering technology provides streamed, on-demand access to all your data.
Dramatically cut your primary storage costs by offloading data to the cloud with Redstor and still have immediate access to your archived data.
Disaster? What disaster? Make downtime a thing of the past with the ability to recover business data instantly, easily and cost-effectively.
Search & Insight
Gain borderless visibility of your data with Search and Insight and manage, action and evidence compliance through a centralised control centre.
View and manage cloud and on-prem data in one place
If you opt to protect Microsoft 365 or G Suite data too, you can view and manage all your cloud and on-prem data in the same place, saving on time and operational overheads.
Deploy an unprecedented combination of automation, rapid recovery and estate-wide data protection in minutes.
Escape vendor lock-in with easy data portability
Move data to or from the cloud or between clouds with no downtime or disruption. Users carry on working uninterrupted as files are transferred and the migration completes in the background.
We now have a sustainable and scalable solution and we no longer need to dedicate a highly skilled team member’s time to the backup process. Instead, that time is now focused on driving value for the firm.
Charlie Muir, Head of IT, Hill Dickinson
Cloud Backup Archiving
- Deploy your way: Borderless visibility of all your critical data, from a single control centre.
- Radically reduce costs: No CAPEX outlay. Archiving, disaster recovery, search and insight for compliance are all included in the price.
- Built to scale: Scale effortlessly as your business grows with a cloud-based platform and self-service portal.
- Centralised control: View and manage cloud and on-prem data as well as data in SaaS apps like Microsoft 365 or G Suite in the same place.
- Liberate the IT team: Powerful automation, reporting and monitoring.
- Unthrottled recovery: Eradicate downtime with instant access to all of your data.
To find out more or get a quote for your business, contact Turrito today.