Turrito Networks uses a Managed Detection and Response strategy where we minimise risk by providing continuous risk monitoring of all key aspects of your IT infrastructure and services. Businesses reliance on IT has exposed a plethora of high probability and high impact risks. In these unusual and changing times, to survive, businesses will have to adapt and transform. However, to adapt you need to have the right information and the right information comes from the right data and this is why you need reliable monitoring of your infrastructure and IT environment.
The key challenges businesses face can be categorised as follows:
- Business Continuity
- Can data be recovered if lost
- Can my critical services be restored promptly
- Information Security
- Risk of Malware / Ransomware
- Risk of unauthorised access
- Return on Investment
- Are technology investments being used to the advantage of the organisation and not being misused
- Operational flexibility – Is the organisation using the best technology available with the least cost and gaining operational efficiencies and a competitive advantage
Our risk monitoring gives visibility by providing a single pane view into what is going on inside your infrastructure.
There is no question that digital complexity is on the rise especially in the post-COVID-19 world, new challenges like shrinking budgets means before any further investments in IT are done there should be good justification and a clear RoI. With our monitoring tools and data-driven insights any business will be able to answer questions like:
- Are bandwidth limitations affecting my remote users?
- Will my business deploy more cloud-based applications and services in the future?
- How can I make my data secure?
Network monitoring gives deep insights into how services are performing, resource requirements and bottlenecks and this will help any business with the operational flexibility needed to embrace a world where the network is moving from the cloud to the edge It will be possible to quickly adapt to an ever-changing environment thus increasing operational efficiency and in some instances cutting cost